Bake at Home Rolls
Milk & Honey’s Ready to Bake Cinnamon Rolls Instructions
- Store in Freezer: Store panned rolls and frosting container in the freezer. Before baking, place the rolls and frosting in the fridge overnight to thaw or on the kitchen counter for 1-2 hours to thaw (see below).
- Overnight Thaw in Fridge: Remove the panned cinnamon rolls and frosting from the freezer. Ensure the lid is secured to the cinnamon roll baking pan. Place the pan and frosting in the fridge and let thaw overnight.
Thawing On the Kitchen Counter: Remove the panned cinnamon rolls and frosting from the freezer. Ensure the lid is secured to the cinnamon roll pan. Place the pan and frosting container on the countertop at room temperature and let rolls thaw 1-2 hours. Note: Thawing time will depend on the temperature of your house.
- Remove the cinnamon rolls from the fridge or from the countertop.
- Remove the lid from the baking pan.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Place the baking pan with the rolls on the center oven rack. Bake for 30-40 minutes. Check the rolls around 20 minutes in. Watch for browning of the top. If browning too quickly, place foil over the pan. Cinnamon rolls are done baking when the rolls feel slightly firm on the top and sides and will look golden brown on top. If they still feel doughy, continue to bake and watch carefully. Do not overbake as they will continue baking as they cool in the pan.
- Remove rolls from the oven and allow them to cool on a wire rack or stovetop for 5-10 min prior to frosting.
- Take the frosting container out of the fridge or off the countertop.
- Place the frosting container in the microwave and heat for 10-20 seconds just to soften the frosting.
- Spread frosting on the semi-cooled cinnamon rolls with a rubber spatula or butter knife.
Milk & Honey Bakery